Thursday, September 8, 2011

Evaluations

When I started this blog back in June I had hoped that I would be able to actually sit down and compose thought provoking blog entries and/or news reports each and every day, primarily stories and opinions based on the world of sports. The problem with this is that I'm just an average person, with no inside sources to any sports. I am not ESPN, Yahoo, FOX Sports, etc. I'm just your average guy on a computer. I come home from work exhausted and don't want to report on news that's already old by the time I get to post about it.

Therefore I have decided to reformat this blog. I will still be talking about sports, but rather than in depth coverage (which you can find anywhere, another reason I want to get away from that), I'll just be posting summaries, like for example, on Sundays post something like "NCAA Games from the Weekend" with my thoughts on games I actually watched. Same with NFL, NBA, etc.

I'd also like to add more reviews to the Blog, such as continuing my DVD reviews. I'd like to finish off The Simpsons and then move on to other shows such as Batman: The Animated Series and Spongebob Squaepants (don't hate). I'm also adding a new feature on Fridays called the Friday Film Fiesta, a compilation of news and events from Hollywood. This was a regular feature on my favorite Web site the Blog of Doom until the last few writers were forced to give it up due to work. I've chosen to take it over, and will be posting a "director's cut" here every week starting this Friday.

I hope the two people who might read this Blog will be entertained. I know I will be, and isn't that all that matters here?

No comments:

Post a Comment