Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware the Ides of March


Et tu, Brute?

I once had a teacher that made us read Julius Caesar in March because of the Ides, and in typical high school fashion, we got to act it out during class. I was Brutus... and then I stabbed the guy! Then I went back to thinking about Wrestlemania because that was back when the hype made you want to actually see the show. Wasn't yet old enough to drive or have money, so it was all there was to do!

This Cool Story has been brought to you bros by the Vote Fiesta for Column of the Year WELPie Committee.

Last week I asked you who the better War Machine is and you answered Don Cheadle. Considering my not-as-controversial-as-I-thought-it-would-be comment about the Wizard of Oz, I should have asked something about that.



-- Box Office News: If you ignore all the other movie earnings last weekend, the WWE production Dead Man Down was a box office success! And if Michael Cole says it's awesome, you know it's true!
-- Trailer Time: Check out new trailers for Scary Movie 5, Tomorrow You're Gone, and more!
-- In Theaters This Week: The Call and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
-- Next Week's Notable DVD Releases: The Hobbit, Les Miserables, Zero Dark Thirty, and This Is 40

I am, therefore I Glenn:
-- What would you put in a movie theater museum?
-- Glenn wants you to know about the Kick Ass 2 trailer
-- Glenn also wanted to be the first to inform you of the Veronica Mars movie kickstarter, but YOU RUINED IT, R8DR. YOU RUINED IT. WHY DO YOU HATE THINGS, R8DR?

-- So farewell Then, Steven Soderbergh
-- A more efficient way to search for Netflix movies?
-- Speaking of Netflix, they have some new competition
-- That's my movie role, and come this Sunday, I'll be needing it back
-- Will we see The Most Electrifying Episode in Star Wars Entertainment? in 2015?
-- OH GOD WHY
-- Sounds like Disney is rebooting Beauty and the Beast
-- Imagine if Game of Thrones was made in the 90's. Now imagine if the Walking Dead was made in the 90's.

And that brings us to this week's poll.


Do you like the Batista casting in Guardians of the Galaxy?
Yes
No
I don't watch movies with wrestlers
I only watch WWE Films films



Content Note: There may or may not be a Fiesta next week if I need extra time to sit around and do nothing write the WELPies. If there is no column, enjoy the movie InAPPropriate Comedy, which looks as if it will be a box office smash and win lots of prestigious awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment