Friday, July 19, 2013

Emma Roberts' Punch Out!


It's the Fiesta that just won't stop! Much like Julia Roberts' teeth. And Emma Roberts' punches. And Jake Roberts' bottle of booze. Yeesh, at the risk of pissing any more Robertses off, let's get to things!

First, two announcements!

1. I have a special surprise coming in two weeks. Another FiGUESTa? Leaving the Blog FOREVER? A simple .gif stolen from Krowe? WHAT COULD IT BE?

2. Yours truly will be attending Raw this coming Monday, and I just so happened to obtain seats facing the hard camera. THIS MEANS SIGNAGE. I need ideas, so hit me with them. My mom will also be in attendance, and I would be more than happy to set up some sort of wager as to which wrestler hits on her first.

Last week I asked if you liked the looks of the new Spider-Man villains, and the majority of you answered YES.



  • Box Office News: Crappy movies do the job for an old movie
  • Trailer Time: Check out new trailers for and more!
  • In Theaters This Week: Red 2, R.I.P.D., Turbo 3D and The Conjuring
  • Next Week's Notable DVD Releases: 12 Years a Slave, The Fifth Estate and more!

    Links from the hair on my Glennie Glenn Glenn:
  • A TL;DR summary of last week's theory that all Pixar movies take place in one universe. It easily summarizes what I could not.
  • Now you, too, can visit famous movie filming spots in New York City, including the places where they filmed North By Northwest!

    FREE WILLE... LINK
  • NBC will be making digital comics based on old TV shows. Time to re-settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!

  • Is Hollywood ruining its own movies?
  • Why is Netflix secretly cropping movies?
  • Check out the 2013 Emmy Nominees
  • Chronicle 2 has some problems
  • ATTENTION CHICAGO cWoSTERS: Be in Trans4mers! I had better see pics of Andy, Steve and Jawas hanging around in the background of shoots
  • My friends call me Murphy. You call me RebootCop
  • Awesome photos of the filming of Return of the Jedi!
  • For Community Fans: The Dan Harmon Story
  • American Dad has been canceled by FOX, but picked up by TBS. Good news for us fans. Sidenote, if anyone gave up on the show or never watched it, I HIGHLY recommend it, starting at Season 3. It's MUCH different than Family Guy, and better too.

    And that brings us to this week's poll.


    Which is your favorite Seth Macfarlane show?
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    The Cleveland Show
    MEHth MEHcfarlane (aka I don't watch his shows)


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment