Friday, June 7, 2013

The Government is Reading This

Thank God SOMEBODY is reading the Fiesta.



BLOG NOTES OF DOOM:

- The WELPies ARE coming. But as for when, who knows. Maybe if I get motivated to write them, hint hint? An-day offered me $5 but then rescinded the offer and told me he was going to kick me in the balls. That's not positive enough, sir!
- Speaking of An-day, I believe he is going to Justin and Scott this thread with some sort of Metallica tribute thread this weekend, so send him your top 5 or 10 favorite Metallica songs.

Last week you were asked what you wanted the future of the Fiesta to be, and I WILL POST THE WELPIES WHEN I AM DAMN WELL READY. And maybe there are still a few fiGUESTas in que...



  • Box Office News: The Fresh Prince ain't that fresh anymore
  • Trailer Time: Check out new trailers for , , and more!
  • In Theaters This Week: The Purge and The Internship
  • Next Week's Notable DVD Releases: Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, Snitch, and Oz: The Great and Powerful



And that brings us to this week's poll.


Would you drop Netflix for Amazon simply for Viacom shows?
Yes
No
Meh


No comments:

Post a Comment