Friday, May 18, 2012

Friggin' Triple F

Welcome to the Fiesta!

I suppose I should apologize for last week, but nah. Jope's Fiesta is still awful, but only slightly more awful than my heel turn last week. To be honest, I had a much better speech worked out... and then I forgot it. Oh well.

I'm not here to impress the Internet, I'm simply here to provide YOU with news from the film industry, and give you a place to discuss movies, TV, and even music if you so desire. And that's what I will do!

Last week I asked you if you actually read "A Bloody Good Time" and 100% of you answered NO! Of course, my poll was a little biased.



-- Box Office News: The Avengers continue to assemble, this time over "Mr. Originality" Tim Burton!
-- Trailer Time: The Good Doctor, Hit And Run, Won't Back Down, The Possession, The Words, and Hyde Park on Hudson
-- In Theaters This Week: The Dictator, What To Expect When You’re Expecting and Battleship
-- Next Week’s Notable DVD Releases: The Woman In Black, This Means War, and Red Tails

As usual, we begin with links submitted by The Glennlivet:
-- MGM circa 1943
-- Walt Disney Presents: Taxi Driver!
-- Could you imagine?

-- Nick Stahl is missing
-- Fall Lineups have been announced for FOX, ABC and NBC. In other news, CBS has canceled CSI: Miami, thus ending my dreams of an episode dedicated to the Callahands
-- JoBlo looks at the Top 12 Stephen King movies
-- Meet the new Blade Runner, same as the old Blade Runner
-- SOME CHICKS ARE MAKING OUT
-- SEQUEL is our secret word! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
-- Finally, someone in Hollywood with original ideas!
-- You, too, can join COBRA
-- DC wants The Rock. So go out and get him!
-- The Avengers is the highest grossing Disney film EVER
-- We end things with a Tom Cruise update

And that brings us to this week's poll.



Which network has the best TV lineup this fall?
ABC
CBS
FOX
NBC


No comments:

Post a Comment