Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Debut

As a recent college graduate having virtually zero luck in this crappy job market, I can’t help but notice that some of the jobs I’ve been applying for want 4-5 years experience in Blogging. Well I’ve been posting on blogs since 2004 and forums in general since 2002 but apparently that isn’t good enough. So I figured I would start up my own blog, yet another generic blog about life, TV, movies, or just pop culture in general. But primarily about sports. And by sports I mean college sports. And by college sports I mean college football. Don’t worry, I won’t bore you with personal life crap, that’s why we have Facebook and Twitter.

Right now this is all a big work in progress, once I get everything sorted out there will be backgrounds and other junk people love. I’m personally more interested in the Archives section.

So kick back, relax and hopefully you’ll enjoy the ride. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment