Friday, September 19, 2014

Free Talk Friday Film Fiesta

Welcome to the Fiesta! Still not sure what happened with the coding last week, but thanks to Good Guy Gatekeeper Glenn for taking time to work his magic. Either way, I have no idea what to talk about this week, so let's dub this Free Talk Friday!


I'm looking for information on what to do at a Comic Con. I found out this week I'll be getting a press pass for Austin Comic Con through work, and I'm at a loss for what to do once I'm there. Do I cosplay? Do I buy stuff? All I've seen is the list of guests, and I'm bummed because I wanted to get a picture with Alfonso Ribiera, but he had to cancel. Guess I'll have to settle for getting a picture with either Sean Astin or the Undertaker.

Last week I asked you if you were interested in Bill Murray's proposed all-female Ghostbusters, and you answered NO.



  • Box Office News: Tyler Perry's latest Madea film, despite being a severe departure from the others in the series... wait, what? Oh. Whoops. This is awkward.
  • Trailer Time: Check out new trailers for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Men, Women & Children and more!
  • In Theaters This Week: A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Maze Runner, This is Where I Leave You and Tusk
  • Next Week's Notable DVD Releases: Neighbors

    Glenn showed up at my door with a lawsuit claiming I stole his intellectual property, until he realized I said "Free Talk Friday" and not "Free Walk Friday":
  • The Worst Movie Ever Envisioned is soon to become reality
  • Camera and editing tricks can work wonders
  • Roger Ebert's life will soon be recreated in motion picture form

  • A fifth Bourne movie with Matt Damon has been announced for 2016, bumping the planned Jeremy Renner sequel to TBA
  • Also coming in 2016: Deadpool: The Movie
  • This Week in Pointless Reboots: I Know What You Did Last Summer
  • The next Paranormal Activity has been delayed
  • King Kong is getting an origin story
  • More Dragon Tattoo films are on the way, as is a sequel to Now You See Me
  • In other sequel news, the Avatar sequels could be the first films shot in 4K 3D at 120 frames per second
  • Looks like she's still got it where it counts, kids uh WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
  • Why exactly was Ben Affleck cast in Gone Girl?
  • Making a Venom movie is really hard stuff
  • FX has the movies, but now TNT has some pretty good ones too
  • We can do it. We can fix Star Trek Generations
  • The CEO of IMAX has some interesting thoughts about Hollywood
  • Krispy Kreme is getting into the Halloween spirit with Ghostbusters doughnuts!
  • Your new UN Messenger of Peace: LEO

    And that brings us to this week's poll.

    Will you watch the rebooted I Know What You Did Last Summer?
    Yes
    No
    Meh




    https://www.thedodo.com/fellows-pitch-animals-were-def-719314673.html
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment