Friday, February 21, 2014

Cinnaburst Spring Breakout '14


I get two weeks of vacation a year from work, and the time expires on March 1. Since everyone else took next week off, I'm stuck taking this week off. I've dubbed it Cinnaburst Spring Breakout '14... and while I have nowhere to go, I made plans to drive around town and visit places I've never been, eat at restaurants I've never eaten at before, etc.

But of course I've spent almost every day doing nothing. Woohoo?

Last week I asked you if you liked Valentine's Day, and the majority of you answered No.



  • Box Office News: Everything is still awesome!
  • Trailer Time: Check out new trailers for Guardians of the Galaxy, In the Blood and more!
  • In Theaters This Week: 3 Days to Kill and Pompeii
  • Next Week's Notable DVD Releases: Gravity and Thor: The Dark World

  • The man in too many bands, Overcommitter, sends word that if you don't want to be spoiled by the new Captain America film, you might want to keep your hands off the merchandise (SPOILERS)

  • Dallas Buyer's Club had a $250 makeup budget, and earned an Oscar nomination anyway
  • Screened takes a look at the Top Ten Biggest Best Picture Oscar Snubs
  • Meet your new Fantastic Four
  • The original Godzilla might be coming to a theater near you!
  • Meryl Streep: Better than God?
  • Paramount on Christians hating Noah: EVERYTHING IS OKAY. In related news, the film will not be edited
  • Just how does Netflix measure its exclusive shows?
  • Speaking of Netflix, have you noticed a decline in streaming quality lately? This might explain why

    And that brings us to this week's poll.


    Should Hollywood cut back on spoiling upcoming movies?
    Yes
    No


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment